Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy :)

If you read my last post, a few weeks ago I was having a real shitty weekend. Things have gotten significantly better since then (and also not, but I'll explain).
Let me talk about the not first...
- Finals are next week, so I'm not excited for that AT ALL
- SO much shit to do right now
- Clinics have snuck up on me and I'm not ready
- Roomie drama with her boyfriend (totally not cool stuff, I hate it)

Now that that's out of the way, I would like to talk about the main reason why things are way better at the moment. I actually have met someone super amazing and she's starting to steal my heart. This is very different and oh so much better than my previous relationship... She's really something special. We are trying not to rush into things and go as slow as we are able... but I have a feeling like this is the person I'm meant to be with. She's just amazing, wonderful, beautiful, kind, sweet, adorable... all the things. We've had... 3 dates so far and all have been equally fantastic. I'll see her again tomorrow and we've both been counting down the days. She even decided to come to my White Coat ceremony and meet *pretty much* my entire family next weekend despite us not officially dating. That just says a lot right there (I tried my best not to sway her decision and told her to think about it on her own). I wouldn't have invited her if I didn't think this has the potential to develop into a relationship.
Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news... Oh and White Coat is next Sunday (whaaaa!?) Should be very interesting with my entire family plus my kinda-girlfriend (did I just say that? Yes)

No comments:

Post a Comment