Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The going just keeps going

I keep hoping this block is going to get slightly easier, but it just doesn't. Things keep getting piled up and put off until other more important things are done. It is frustrating. I think I've gotten less sleep with this block (and with the last block) out of every one we've had so far. It's super frustrating as I'm one who needs it. Part of it is my fault (finding new shows to watch) but I think the other part is some insomnia I've been having.
Anyway, so I did survive my first surgery last week, awesome! We did a great job as a team! I always wish to do more, but we have to share between the two of us, so you just do what you can. Next one is up tomorrow. For a one credit- pass/fail class, this is giving me a lot of grief and taking up a hell of a lot of time.
I got word today from the clinic I used to work for back home that they are trying to set some surgeries up for when I'll be doing my externship work there, exciting! I'm hoping to really get back in the clinic and keep my eye on the prize; vet school can kinda get you down when you forget what you are working towards.
I'm just really looking forward to summer. Nearly 4 weeks to go. Hoping it goes by quick as the first half has.

No comments:

Post a Comment